Monday, January 3, 2011

Lets go 2011

Well, Im a little behind schedule but I am finally getting my thoughts for 2011 out there.

I have basically closed out 90% of my backing and am going into the new year with a clean slate. I can kind of pick and choose what Im going to do for the next few weeks. I was able to 3 way chop the $75 Stud on FTP 2 days before the end of the year, so that gave me the ability to close out my Stud/HORSE backing in a decent profit.

As far as 2011 goes, I do have a very real goal of hitting Supernova on Stars, but along with that 100K VPP mark, it would be very beneficial to me to get myself to the 200K mark by the end of 2011 as that is more than triple the RB for me, by just doubling the SN VPP mark. Ultimately I need to hit Platinum star on a monthly basis. Its not going to be easy, thats for sure and Im already quite a bit behind schedule but part of that is the lack of dedication to a particular game right now. As I am just bouncing around a few different cash games, trying to find where I want to spend a lot of 2011 at. I will also include mtts and sngs throughout the year.

I entered 2011 coaching 1 student in mixed games and have recently had another purchase a package of hours and 2 others contact me about setting something up as well in the near future. So things are looking up in that regard. Ive also really tried to adjust my investment strategy for the PF that I run and am hoping for a decent January to start that out.

If you guys see me around at the tables, on PTP or on skype...feel free to kick me around to get me motivated and make sure Im not sitting idle.


Best of Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment