Saturday, January 22, 2011

Ending January/Hitting February

Wow, have I been slacking. I apologize, but on that note.....


I have just started my Back to Public Action BAP. Have been focusing on playing somewhat larger MTT sessions. And by larger, I mean about 12-16 MTTs. Feel as tho I am playing quite confidently in all aspects, but I just seem to run into unlucky times late in a lot of these MTTs. Im cashing at a very respectable clip so I know things are there, just need to use my one time up soon. Going on record right now to predict a hold em tourney bink in February.

My Supernova chase is really fading, but Im not giving up on the goal. I may be decently behind this month, but all things can change in just a matter of weeks and I can suddenly be ahead of the game. If you see me just sitting around and not putting in any hands, jump on me for being lazy.

Coaching has been going great. I have had sessions with 3 different students and have 3 others waiting to find a time to get something going. Feel as tho the 3 that I have worked with are definitely getting better. Each of the 3 is obviously at different points in their playing "careers". macduge is definitely picking up the mixed games well as it helps to have had his success in hold em events. I have been able to ghost/coach him to a couple deep runs in some HORSE and HOSE MTTs.


Just been trying to get over being sick and I feel once this is behind me, I can really get my focus back on putting in up to 100 games a day on certain days.


Good Luck

3two1

No comments:

Post a Comment